"In my daughter's eyes
I can see the future
A reflection of who I am
And what will be
And though she'll grow
And someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see
How happy she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes"
Martina McBride
Friday, September 26, 2008
"Loving You...Is Easy 'Cause Your Beautiful"...
Thanks Libba for this adorable ensemble! I can't believe it already fits her!
Oh my..she looks so sweet in it!! I can't believe it already fits her! Enjoyed seeing y'all this weekend...she is cuter everyday..is that possible?? I look forward to more pictures! Love y'all!
2 comments:
Oh my..she looks so sweet in it!! I can't believe it already fits her! Enjoyed seeing y'all this weekend...she is cuter everyday..is that possible?? I look forward to more pictures! Love y'all!
MK - oh my god, her hair is the cutest thing i have ever seen, I have to meet her!!!! Hope yall are doing well,
Caroline
Post a Comment