Well, I did it. I went back to work. Two days under my belt now, and Anna and I both survived. It was very hard leaving her, but I'm trying to stay as busy as possible at work to keep from missing her too terribly. Here are a couple pics from this week, including our naked Christmas tree. I will be posting more pics ASAP of the finished product, as this is Anna's first tree! Anna has been growing like a weed, and can't fit in any of her newborn clothing! It is hysterical. She is now wearing 6 months clothing! Wow, this is a big baby!
"In my daughter's eyes I can see the future A reflection of who I am And what will be And though she'll grow And someday leave Maybe raise a family When I'm gone I hope you see How happy she made me For I'll be there In my daughter's eyes" Martina McBride
Friday, December 5, 2008
Maternity Leave is Over...Boo Hoo
Well, I did it. I went back to work. Two days under my belt now, and Anna and I both survived. It was very hard leaving her, but I'm trying to stay as busy as possible at work to keep from missing her too terribly. Here are a couple pics from this week, including our naked Christmas tree. I will be posting more pics ASAP of the finished product, as this is Anna's first tree! Anna has been growing like a weed, and can't fit in any of her newborn clothing! It is hysterical. She is now wearing 6 months clothing! Wow, this is a big baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment