Sushi girls should now be renamed the Baby Boomers...when this group originated there was ONE baby...that was Harper Greer. Shortly followed by Liam Boswell, Pope Scurlock, Amelia Koch, Garrett Greer, and Anna Kester, and now we expect to meet new baby Tripp Scurlock around Valentines day, followed by BABIES PHIPPS next summer! We have so much to be thankful for. I LOVE my sushi girls...what a unique crew we are! Our time together is full of laughter and hilarity, even when times are hard. Sushi and laughter are the cures for whatever ails you! Love you girls!
"In my daughter's eyes I can see the future A reflection of who I am And what will be And though she'll grow And someday leave Maybe raise a family When I'm gone I hope you see How happy she made me For I'll be there In my daughter's eyes" Martina McBride
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sushi Girls...Gift Swap
Sushi girls should now be renamed the Baby Boomers...when this group originated there was ONE baby...that was Harper Greer. Shortly followed by Liam Boswell, Pope Scurlock, Amelia Koch, Garrett Greer, and Anna Kester, and now we expect to meet new baby Tripp Scurlock around Valentines day, followed by BABIES PHIPPS next summer! We have so much to be thankful for. I LOVE my sushi girls...what a unique crew we are! Our time together is full of laughter and hilarity, even when times are hard. Sushi and laughter are the cures for whatever ails you! Love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment