Wow, we were so lucky Friday night, when a tornado (or extremely high winds that greatly resembled at tornado) ripped through our neighborhood throwing trees to the ground. We were so lucky that the huge pine that fell by our house, fell away from, and not towards our house. Thanks to the good Lord for guarding our sweet baby girl, while she slept peacefully in her crib, with no knowledge of the stormy night around her.
"In my daughter's eyes I can see the future A reflection of who I am And what will be And though she'll grow And someday leave Maybe raise a family When I'm gone I hope you see How happy she made me For I'll be there In my daughter's eyes" Martina McBride
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Close Call...Twisters in G-Vegas
Wow, we were so lucky Friday night, when a tornado (or extremely high winds that greatly resembled at tornado) ripped through our neighborhood throwing trees to the ground. We were so lucky that the huge pine that fell by our house, fell away from, and not towards our house. Thanks to the good Lord for guarding our sweet baby girl, while she slept peacefully in her crib, with no knowledge of the stormy night around her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment