Well, my blog is completely outdated, but I am going to try to get this "ball rolling" again! So much has happened since my last post, including me losing my camera. I hope to replace it soon, but that is why the wind was let out of my sails as far as blogging goes. I know that you all would MUCH rather see pictures of my sweet Anna than hear me ramble about day to day "Kester Chaos".
The good news to share is that Anna will become a big sister in April. Now I have witnessed two miracles. I consider both of my girls miracles, especially considering that at one point I wondered if I would ever be a mother. We are thrilled to know that our second born will also be a girl. Ross is a lucky, lucky man. If he can add a third girl, he will be as lucky as my daddy!!! :) So we are in the process of creating space in our house for baby two. We are also in the process of naming this sweet baby girl, which seems much harder this time. I will also rename my blog so that I can rant about both of my girls! And, lastly I WILL replace my camera so that you all can see my girls grow.
Love to all!
1 comment:
YAY..so excited that you are back to blogging!!:) We can't wait for baby Kester #2 to arrive! Anna will be the best big sister! Love y'all.
Post a Comment